Administrative Integration Specialist - TRAVEL REQUIRED
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
To serve as the face and voice of LHC through leadership
development and education of acquired agencies as well as existing
locations on company policies, procedures and clinical software. To
participate in extensive continuing education for professional
development and for the purpose of providing unparalleled customer
service, support, and training to internal and external customers.
To assist, when required, with testing software functionality
related to upgrades, service packs, hot fixes and LHC changes. This
position would require extensive travel.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Educate and instruct employees of new acquisition sites on all
aspects of LHC processes, policies and applicable clinical software
in a professional, clear and concise way.
- Develop and present effective education modules.
- Conduct operational analyses as requested and present results
- Troubleshoot questions-concerns presented by staff, seek
appropriate avenues for resolution, and see through to
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and
- Provide support to the LHC Group Help Desk as necessary to
resolve issues presented by employees throughout the company.
- Complete integration checklist and report in connection with
new acquisitions, fully and review completed integration report
with operations leadership upon integration completion. Review
specific areas of concern, if applicable, steps for resolution and
measures of success for each.
- Complete continuing education curriculum and present delegated
information to integration team. Presentation must be accurate,
thorough and creative.
- Assist agencies with remote continuing education and-or
training when needed. Must evaluate technology needs if any for
remote training to ensure that education will not be interrupted by
inadequate equipment. If technology on receiving end is inadequate,
member must seek to obtain adequate means of communication for
- Serve as a resource to home office departments as needed with
training or development of staff.
- Effectively lead acquisition activities with little or no
direct supervision while demonstrating professionalism as well as
exceptional communication skills.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of policy changes, home office
department updates, regulatory updates, and other general company
- Report to the supervisor and operations leadership at least
weekly on the progress of a transition, time line and any adverse
issues related to operations at the location. If not onsite, weekly
updates will be made to supervisor on other projects or activities
for that week. Other updates may be requested per the
Education & Experience
Formal Education: Associate Degree or
- Must have Home Health, Hospice, and-or CBS Administrative
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 year with LHC or greater preferred.
- Current driver's license, auto insurance, dependable vehicle
and ability to travel extensively.
- Must be a licensed health care clinician.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
- Must be willing and able to devote extensive time to continuing
education and professional development
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and to exercise
sound judgment in connection with assigned projects
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
its all about helping people, and we live by those words today. Its
our mission to provide exceptional care and unparalleled service to
patients and families who have placed their trust in us. We grow to
fulfill this mission. When you become part of the LHC Group family,
youre choosing a career path that will challenge you to grow both
personally and professionally.
Every day, all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping
people. There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder,
helping the patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We
do this because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we
exist. Its our purpose.
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Lafayette , Administrative Integration Specialist - TRAVEL REQUIRED, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!