Full Stack Java Dev. (Angular, Spring Boot)
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Full Stack Java Dev. (Angular, Spring Boot)
CGI has an immediate need for an [ITDS] Full Stack Java Dev.
(Angular, Spring Boot) to join our financial services team in
Lafayette, LA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a
fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders
in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach
to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile
environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10
banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+
loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the
The best candidate for this role will have experience working with
an unlimited level of technical ambiguity in an effort to solve
defined business problems. This position would suit a dynamic,
innovative and enthusiastic software developer with a proven track
record not only in delivering quality applications, but also in
providing excellent customer service. Experience with various
technologies is important, but of higher importance is the ability
to research, select, and learn new patterns and technologies
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Senior Full stack development across the back-end, client side,
• Ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies
• Ability to mentor others, work as a team, and delegate.
• Proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and
• Will be advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategy
on frontend/backend development for given applications.of higher
importance is the ability to research, select, and learn new
patterns and technologies efficiently.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Thorough understanding of Java 7 or higher
• Must have developed applications using Spring 4.x
• Experience working on AWS tech stack
• Must have developed application using Angular Type Script
• Good understanding of Spring Boot 2.x and higher
• Strong SOAP and REST service development skill
• Good understanding with JVM basics, Garbage collection, Java
ergonomics (memory), Java performance tuning
• Strong working knowledge of JMS or any other messaging
• Strong knowledge of parsing/creating XML/JSON files.
• Must be capable of coding techniques like binary tree
• Must be familiar with Microservices, Design patterns, data
structures (stacks, queues, trees etc.), Data Modeling and Object
Model design for applications
• Must have designed applications using Collections Framework and
multi-threaded applications using Java Concurrency Framework
(Threads, Locks, etc.)
• Strong experience in data caching and object modeling is must
• Experience in Maven/Gradle build tools and SVN/bitbucket Source
• Solid understanding of core SQL principles and RDBMS with a focus
• Experience working with Unix platforms and shell scripting
• Ability to use GIT and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins without
• Familiarity with Jira in a Scrum environment
• Will Create final technical, functional, and support
documentation in Confluence
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability
to effectively communicate with internal and external
• Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer
needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and
attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work
with diverse teams.
• JBoss Drools Engine is experience is nice to have
• Hands-on Python Experience is desired
• Neo4J graph database experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
Post graduate degree desired
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital
status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political
affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected
status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Development Life-Cycle
- Web Services
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Lafayette , Full Stack Java Dev. (Angular, Spring Boot), Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!