Posted on: June 10, 2021
Merakey is currently seeking a Program Assistant to join our
Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Lafayette, LA location.
- Perform administrative functions related to client
- Filing and auditing of client records.
- Managing spreadsheet to track expiration/completion of chart
- Submit records requests as needed.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Complete quality call backs and client satisfaction
- opening and closing of client records and appropriate storage
- Other administrative functions to support management as
Rate of pay: $14.50 /hour
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an office setting.
- Must pass a Louisiana criminal history background check and
motor vehicle screen.
Keywords: Merakey, Lafayette , Program Assistant, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!