Therapist I (P-LPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW)
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems provides a comprehensive
benefits package which currently include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities
SHIFTS AND HOURS:
We are a 24/7 hospital while the work hours are traditionally
8a-5p, you may we asked to work weekends from time to time. We do
offer work life balance as well as vacation, sick, extended sick,
and personal days off.
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the
delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of
treating such diagnosed emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial
- Conduct individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for
the treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on
assessment and coordinate any additional services needed, revising
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each
patient according to facility and professional standards and
revising as indicated by facility or professional standard.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with
other staff to facilitate services for the patient, as appropriate
to their treatment plan.
- May provide these services in an inpatient or outpatient
- May perform case management, discharge or after care planning
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Lafayette , Therapist I (P-LPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW), Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!