Behavioral Health Associate
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Acadiana Treatment Center provides a comprehensive benefits
package for full and part time (PRN) employees which may include
(based on status):
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Time off Accrual
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilities
SHIFTS AND HOURS:
Monday through Friday (off every weekend): 6a-2p, 2p-10p,
Weekends and Holiday Shifts: 6a-6p &6p-6a
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency related to the importance of
patient safety and provide excellent customer services.
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive,
supportive and structured environment.
- Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring that
supervision is conducted at 15 minute intervals, as noted in
special precautions, or in accordance with individualized
supervision guidelines as needed.
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information
in patient's medical record.
- Assist in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment
for patients, significant others and staff.
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and
communicate significant observations to nursing staff.
- May oversee or assist patients with activities of daily living,
including toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene,
meals, snacks, hydration and changing bed linens.
- May obtain patient's vital signs, height and weight as assigned
and document in patient record.
- Facilitate patient educational-rehabilitative groups which
cover a variety of topics including social skills, coping skills,
anger management and independent living skills.
- Engage patients in activities and interactions designed to
encourage achievement of treatment goals.
- Complete and maintain required documentation. Assist with
follow-up and paperwork as required on incidents and events that
may take place in the facility.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Lafayette , Behavioral Health Associate, Other , Sunset, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!