Senior Relationship Banker - Opelousas
Company: First Horizon National Corp.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
IBERIABANK & FIRST HORIZON BANK. Proven. Focused. Better
Together. A Merger of Equals.
Two strong banks headquartered in the Southeast, First Horizon
Bank and IBERIABANK, have merged to become a top 25 bank with
offices across the southeastern United States. IBERIABANK locations
will soon begin operating under the First Horizon name. First
Horizon began in 1864, in Memphis, Tennessee and we've remained
dedicated to our clients, associates, and communities for over 150
years. Our culture and diversity shape the way we do business. It's
resulted in numerous awards and growth into a top 25 bank with
locations across the Southeast. We're publicly traded under the
ticker symbol "FHN" on the NYSE. Join us and represent the
distinguished First Horizon organization with other stellar
associates and find out how much your career can grow!
If you are you a go-to person for advice, then become an First
Horizon Bank Senior Relationship Banker! You will work to deepen
the relationships to be clients' key contact for banking advice.
Engaging with them to uncover potential needs, you'll use your
product knowledge, expertise, and exceptional customer service to
build trust and ensure their satisfaction. You'll appreciate being
at the heart of our retail branches!
A day in the life:
- Build client relationships by listening to our client's' needs
and determining which products will best meet their financial
- Support of teller line and provides all other deposit products
and loans at the customer's request
- Cross-sell and make referrals to bank partners to generate new
business and deepen existing client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High School Diploma and or GED with a minimum of three year's
experience in a financial services sales position or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to successfully complete Universal Banker training and
pass the final exam.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system &
Microsoft Word and Outlook; knowledge of banking software systems
- Ability to perform simple mathematic calculations.
- Ability to read and listen, understand and communicate
information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both
orally and in writing.
- Certifications and Licenses: None.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
Note: As part of the employment process for this position, you
will have to meet the requirements of a background credit check.
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage
Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing
employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements.
Compensation and Benefits for Full-Time Associates
We offer career growth and a competitive Total Rewards Package
- Health, dental and vision coverage for different individual and
- Company provided dollars to help pay for benefit premiums
- Health Savings Account with the ability to earn company
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent
- 401(k) employer match up to 6%
- Generous paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Wellness programs, platforms and incentives
- Medical Decision Support
- Paid short and long-term disability leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Relief Fund
- Associate Recognition programs
- Vacation Donation Program
- Payday every other Friday
- Corporate Mentorship Program
- Flexible and remote work for many positions
Keywords: First Horizon National Corp., Lafayette , Senior Relationship Banker - Opelousas, Other , Opelousas, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!