Company: Greenbush Logistics Inc
Posted on: September 9, 2021
HIRING INDUSTRIAL MECHANICS
WE HAVE COMPETITIVE WAGES!
Call Us Today! (855) 931-5164
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Support the Preventative Maintenance (PM) program with a goal
of continually reducing unscheduled downtime.
- Analyze problems and interpret technical information necessary
to make required repairs (troubleshooting of equipment
- Perform mechanical, electrical maintenance and repairs on
production machinery and facility support equipment.
- Inspect, operate and test machinery or equipment to diagnose
machine malfunction and validate work performed.
- Ensure safety by following all company policies including
safety rules, procedures, and Lock-out / Tag-out procedures,
- Complete all assigned work orders within the time allotted.
Maintain complete records of work performed using software, work
orders, detailed logs, and have good communication skills across
- 2 years of industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing
environment. A combination of education, training, and experience
that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work.
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Welding, plumbing, and pipefitting experience.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch
periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a damp,
loud environment. Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid
conditions; high, precarious places; toxic chemicals.
- Electrical control systems and PLC systems a
Call Us Today! (855) 931-5164
High Performance - Driven by
Born out of our service to the
parent company, Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated (the
largest distributor of pressure-treated pine in the nation),
Greenbush Logistics cut its teeth in the time-and-service sensitive
freight management industry. The experience in helping Great
Southern's customers thrive on Just-in-Time inventory management
quickly developed Greenbush's know-how of managing a fleet of
trucks across a large geographic region. This knowledge has helped
us cultivate a reputation as a trusted freight management
Because Greenbush Logistics is a
family-owned business, our employees are highly valued as members
of our team. They're more like family. That's why we take great
pride in seeing our employees (and their families) succeed in
Every day, the members of the GLI
team come to work with one goal: to exceed customer expectations.
By providing timely deliveries and unparalleled service, we
strengthen the relationships we have with our customers and each
other. We're intentionally building relationships that will grow in
the years to come.
Keywords: Greenbush Logistics Inc, Lafayette , Industrial Mechanics, Other , Mamou, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!