possess strong leadership skills and enjoy managing people,
processes and projects?
seeking a full-time Regional Operations Support Manager 3
(ROSI) to provide regional Environmental Services support
at Sodexo hospitals for the South/southeastern Area, focus
on Louisiana region. Candidtates are preferred to live in
LA. This position will last for up to 18 months and
will provide an opportunity to train and highlight your skills
working with multiple directors/general managers and reports
directly to the Client Executive. While in this full-time role, you are
encouraged to apply to permanent positions at any Sodexo location.
Selected candidate must be able to travel as
needed. * If traveling outside of your local
geography the selected candidate may work 10 days on and 4 days
off. This position is eligible for
Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to
direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations,
partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams
also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by
providing stellar customer service via effective communication with
all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action
items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo
Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our
ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for
hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
successful candidate will:
responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction
- provide a
clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and
works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- work with the
Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention
manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a
diverse and inclusive workforce.
opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops
and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and
customers in service and the technical execution of a health care
experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction
results in a health care environment is preferred;
strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive
program compliance and reach project target dates of
- can analyze
data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the
organization related to training, leading hospital committees and
experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon
- are results
and safety driven;
- have in-depth
knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union
and contract negotiations;
experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full
compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission
- have 3-5
years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management
experience., in a hospital, health care experience preferred but
- have strong
financial acumen and budget management
multi-task and set priorities; and/or
proficient with computers and other technology.
more about Sodexo’s
Not the job
At Sodexo, we
offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care
and Senior Living locations across the United States.
search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through
continuous learning, mentoring and career growth
The Manager 3, Regional Operations Support
(ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight
operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM)
as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the
ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems,
programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives
operational excellence and our service commitments that
are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable.
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple
levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo stakeholders to
drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 20%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of
Sodexo programs and brand.
- Utilizes data driven decision making processes around
operational expenses and performance outcomes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data such as labor and turnover reports, etc. to
engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues using data, logic,
benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine
best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Knows, understands and effectively manages comprehensive unit
finances including both Sodexo and Client budgets.
- Set operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
Safety - 20%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team.
Talent - 20%
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to effectively manage critical aspects of Human
Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations,
etc) to support individual and team development and drive
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
- Develops rigorous plans to continually enhance employee
engagement and recognition
Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree in a relevant
field or equivalent work experience
Management Experience - 3 years
Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g.,
maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds,
custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food
services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store
operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition;
an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.