Posted Date: Sep 7, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text LSU to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 857392.
Click here to
- We are now hiring for several
full-time SUPERVISOR, SHIFT -
- Location: Acadian Center LSUE - 2048 Johnson Highway,
Eunice LA 70535. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Sunday through Saturday, morning and
evening shifts available. More details upon interview!
- Requirement: Must have 3 years supervisory
Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Direct the activities of associates during
a specific shift and oversee that assigned job expectations are
completed while policy and procedure is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing training and creating work
- Evaluating the performance of workers, rewarding high
performers and disciplining employees who fail to meet reasonable
standards of work performance.
- Prepare production or sales reports for management and ensure
their unit meets the expectations for quality, productivity and
- Acts as the contact person for employees with complaints or
requests for time off.
- May act as a mentor, develop employees and encourage workers to
set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box