IBERIABANK & FIRST HORIZON BANK. Proven. Focused.
Great Culture, Career
Opportunities, and Benefits
Join us and find
out how much your career can grow!
Benefits: healthcare, 401(k)
match of 6%, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, career
development, and much more: FirstHorizon.com/First-Horizon-National-Corporation/Careers/Our-Benefits
A Head Teller is the heartbeat of the branch, proactively
providing an excellent customer service experience. You will have
experience uncovering sales opportunities within the branch and be
well versed educating clients on our added-value services. Strong
product knowledge combined with a desire to provide exceptional
customer service is key to this role. If you love building customer
relationships and thrive on acquiring new clients, this could be
the perfect career opportunity for you.
A day in the life of a Head Teller
• Efficiently process financial transactions
• Through customer interaction identify cross-selling
• Collaborate with branch team to make First Horizon Bank the
preferred choice of the customer
- Successful completion of Head Teller
- Meets promotional performance requirement of 2.0 rating.
- Ability to sell products and services to meet sales goals.
- Ability to evaluate situations and make appropriate business
- Ability to manage and motivate others to set and achieve
- Ability to manage multiple and/or conflicting
- Ability to work independently and without direct
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift up to 25
pounds in coin and currency.
- Ability to promote the appropriate company image and maintain a
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Act as an effective team player.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of email functions and
Microsoft Office. Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good aptitude for math.
- Knowledge of bank operating procedures.
- Knowledge of basic aspects of financial services.
- Knowledge of security procedures.
- Outstanding customer service skills including researching and
resolving customer issues.
BANKING CENTER HOURS:
Monday - Friday; 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday; 9:00am - 12:00pm (rotation)
Two strong banks headquartered in
the Southeast, First Horizon Bank and IBERIABANK, have merged to
become a top 25 bank with offices across the southeastern United
States. IBERIABANK locations will soon begin operating under
the First Horizon name. First Horizon began in 1864, in
Memphis, Tennessee and we've remained dedicated to our clients,
associates, and communities for over 150 years. Our culture and diversity shape the
way we do business. It's resulted in numerous awards and growth into
a top 25 bank with locations across the Southeast. We're
publicly traded under the ticker symbol "FHN" on the NYSE. Join us and represent the
distinguished First Horizon organization with other stellar
associates and find out how much your career can grow!
Visit us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube