Direct Support Professional / Personal Attendant Residential Group Home
Company: Arc of Acadiana
Posted on: January 9, 2022
APPLY NOWLocations (Louisiana): Lafayette, New Iberia, Rayne,
DusonArc of Acadiana provides support services to adults with
developmental disabilities. Each client has an individualized
service plan that each DSP will follow. The service plans are
designed to ensure quality care is provided and also promotes
maximum independence for our clients based on each person's
individual capabilities and supports needed.DSP
- Assisting clients with daily needs such as eating, grocery
shopping, dressing, and possibly bathing.
- Teaching clients functional daily living, working, and social
- Completing data sheets to show daily progress of client and
- May require accompanying client to community events or doctors
- Assisting clients with administering medication.
- Ability to train and communicate effectively.
- Ability to bend, stoop, carry, and lift light to moderate
- Commitment to excellent client care
- Compassion, positive attitude, and a team player.
- Being a positive role model for all clients.
- Helping our clients to live in a safe healthy clean
Keywords: Arc of Acadiana, Lafayette , Direct Support Professional / Personal Attendant Residential Group Home, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!