Returns Credit Processor
Company: Fine Jewelry Manufacturer
Posted on: January 10, 2022
The Returns Credit Processor position is to process returned
merchandise for credit or refund in a timely manner to ensure
customer satisfaction. The primary description of these
interactions is; processing returned merchandise for credit or
refund, handling customer inquiries and updating customer profiles
in the customer relationship management system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer
relationship management system.
- Communicate with customers regarding returned items.
- Identify and process specific department errors.
- Process customer returns for credit, refund, repair or
- Make copies of invoices or other documents when requested.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email,
or one on one conversation.
- An extensive training course will provide on the job training.
Successful completion of this training is required.
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web based applications, and
basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instruction both verbal and written, in
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress
- High school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Fine Jewelry Manufacturer, Lafayette , Returns Credit Processor, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!