Posted on: January 12, 2022
The job duties of a General Labor vary, sometimes even
day-to-day at the same site. They may include cleaning and
preparing a jobsite, loading and delivering materials; using
different tools and machines, such as blowtorches; driving
forklifts; reading levels; operating lifts; and manning power
drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying
equipment. General Labor set up and take down ladders, scaffolding,
and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and
other specialized contractors.
General Labor work in all fields of construction, commercial jobs,
and other businesses, and the demand for these workers should
mirror the level of overall activity. We would love to add more
General Labor like you.
Shift Timings - All Available.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading
- Assisting in the building or construction of various
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from
the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by
- There is no minimal educational requirement, but specialized
training can help laborers advance
- Verifiable work history that shows professional skills and
- Strong work ethic
- Some assignments have additional screening requirements, such
as background checks and/or drug tests
Keywords: PeopleReady, Lafayette , General Labor, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!