Shelf - Operator B
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Operator B
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Crew Change Location: Grand Isle, LA
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support
* Safety Awareness
* Work Ethic
* Technical Skill
* Customer Focus
* Open Communication
* Implementing Vision and Values
* Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer
* Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
* Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government
* Coordinate logistics for facility
* Chemical treating and handling competencies
* Computer knowledge
* Glycol Dehydration Systems - Draft Burner Unit
* Heat Exchanger
* 3 Phase Separation
* Organization skills to maintain platform
* Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team
* Safety Oriented
* 3 + Years Experience
* High School Diploma
* Self-motivated individual that can work independently
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K
company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application
or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Danos, Lafayette , Shelf - Operator B, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!