Outreach Specialist - Telesales - Remote
Company: Wider Circle
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWiderCircle is a Silicon Valley healthcare
start-up that engages with members of the community to learn how to
maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life.Wider Circle
is looking for remote Outreach Specialists to join our circle and
play a vital role in promoting Connect for Life, our groundbreaking
program that connects neighbors for better health, empowering them
to live longer, healthier lives while finding joy in one another's
company. The successful candidate will use their unique skills to
build trust and establish rapport through genuine conversations,
leading to the successful onboarding of new members. They will
maintain high productivity and conversion rates, excelling in an
environment with few restrictions on handle time that provides
freedom to engage in quality conversations. If you are passionate
about serving your community and love building relationships over
the phone, then come join us in our movement to battle healthcare
- You will maintain a consistent level of productivity,
enthusiasm, and energy while making daily outbound calls.
- You will master details of campaign workflows and scripts while
developing a conversational style that highlights your personality
and leads to great conversations.
- You will effectively engage with members during calls, probing
to determine their needs and anticipate objections.
- You will stay up to date on all company products and
information for each campaign.
- You will enter and update member information and notate
conversations in our CRM.
- You will de-escalate complaints and grievances to protect the
- You will go the "extra mile" to meet quota and facilitate
future member onboarding.
- You will maintain a positive, professional attitude when
dealing with internal and external customers.Requirements
- You have a passion for helping people and serving others.
- You have proven experience, successfully meeting quota in a
telesales or call center role. Experience in healthcare, especially
community-based work, is a plus,
- You have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work a set,
recurring 40-hour schedule, with occasional work outside of regular
business hours when necessary.
- You have strong computer skills and are comfortable navigating
web-based software, tools, and telephony systems.
- You have excellent communication, critical thinking, and
- You have a good memory and can effortlessly explain products
and services to potential members.
- You have an outgoing personality and unwavering, positive
attitude, with the ability to comfortably engage with others while
driving conversations forward.
- You use your strong customer service skills and attention to
detail to solve problems and address customer complaints
- You can work independently, maintaining a consistent work ethic
in a remote work environment with little oversight.
- You are bilingual, fluent in both Spanish & English
- You are committed to a drug-free workplace and ready for
pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
- Call Center, customer service and/or sales experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Strong computer skills to navigate web-based systems
effectively (familiar with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to track/monitor/retrieve information on callsBenefits
- Starting at $15-17/hour commensurate with experience
- Performance-based incentive bonuses
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Full and part-time hours available
- Flexible schedule
- This is a contract positionAnd most importantly, an opportunity
to make the world a better placeWider Circle is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or
harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive
work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing
their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity,
citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or
any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: Wider Circle, Lafayette , Outreach Specialist - Telesales - Remote, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!