Pressure Control Operator Trainee - II
Location: New Iberia
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, assists the Pressure Control
Operators in installing pressure control products.
- Assists with pre-job product and service equipment preparation
(assembly, test, mobilization), and with product installation at
the well site.
- Assists with post-job demobilization, clean up, and repair of
service equipment and products.
- Develops a basic understanding of energy industry activities
and jargon, and CPS products and services such as general
completion processes and procedures, both at the shop and at the
- Learns all relevant company HSE policies and procedures and to
demonstrate their application in his/her daily performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the
viability of the organization.
- High school or similar education and a minimum of 6-9 months
industry related experience is required.
- Must be able to execute written and verbal instructions and
effectively exchange information with peers and superiors that will
increase the likelihood of job success.
- Must be able to work as an effective team member.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Must have completed Forklift training and any specific training
requirements for the location.
- Water Survival and Safety certification may be required based
- Must have general knowledge of Pressure Control equipment.
- Class E driver's license required.
- Dependable transportation is required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Pressure Control Operator I or Pressure Control Operator II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 141757
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Lafayette , Pressure Control Operator Trainee - II, Other , New Iberia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!