Company: Giles Nissan Opelousas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWE ARE GILES AUTOMOTIVE GROUPGiles is proud to be
an automotive leader in the Acadiana community. We pride ourselves
in living out our mission to be a "vehicle" that improves the lives
of our employees, our customers, and our community. We offer a wide
selection of cars and trucks, award-winning service, beautiful
state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent career choices.WHAT IS
GOING ON?We are looking to add to our team of vehicle detail
specialists. This is a great entry level position to get into the
automotive service industry. WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Money of course: This is an entry level position that starts at
$10.00 an hour
- Training, Tools, & Career Path: We provide all of the training
and tools you will need to get started even if you have never done
work like this before. What really makes this position special is
our desire to invest in high-performers that fit our core values.
We will give you a career path that will allow you to move up into
leadership positions that can really offer a great lifestyle and
career for years to come.
- 5 Day work week. Off every Sunday!
- Support: Superior support from our team of management and
- Benefits: Medical - Dental – Paid Vacation –401k Retirement
Option.WHAT ARE WE SEARCHING FOR?We are looking for someone that
takes pride in their work to deliver quality experience and a shiny
new vehicle to our new customers. You don't need experience
however, it can help. The ideal person would be hardworking,
strives for excellence, doesn't mind working outdoors, and has a
passion for details. We are looking for some simple qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordThe selection
process for us is pretty straightforward. We judge all of our
respective candidates through the lens of our core values. In fact,
here are the answers to the test and we suggest you consider these
carefully before you schedule an appointment:
- Holds oneself to the highest standards of honesty, integrity,
- Has a continuous drive for excellence and self-improvement
- Takes full responsibility and is dependable in/for area of
- A professional team-player that deeply respects others
- Possesses a strong desire to serve our community, our customers
and each other
- Exudes an extraordinary attitudeWHAT DO YOU DO?
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned. WHEN DO YOU DO IT?It's a 40 hour a
week with every Sunday off. WHAT'S NEXT?Come work for a great
company and earn a great living. If you have a great attitude and
love serving people we want you to apply. Apply now to be
considered and we look forward to meeting you! Must be 21 or older
and have a valid driver's license with a decent driving record.We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Giles Nissan Opelousas, Lafayette , Detailer/Car Washer, Other , Opelousas, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!