Administrator - Senior
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a senior support administrator for a
department, project of a group of professionals. Must be able to
work autonomosly to provide support to the team. Local candidates
only as there is no relocation assistance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs onboarding orientation for new hires
- Prepares, issues and maintains inventory of new hire PPE
- Verifies new hires completes all training/competency
requirements prior to reporting to work.
- Communicates new hire progress to operations.
- Maintains accurate records in custom LMS and contractor
- Generates and issues ID cards, badges and/or equipment operator
- Generates and submits compliance reports in accordance with
agreed upon schedules.
- Tracks, schedule and maintains completion of
training/competency programs in LMS.
- Schedules new hire training, reserves seats and accommodations
and calculates pay/reimbursements.
- Reviews and submits training/competency pay and reimbursements
- Reviews and validates training/competency records and applies
credit in LMS
Skills / Qualifications
More than 3 years experience in an administrative role
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Competent in Microsoft Office and wider IT software Excellent
verbal and written communications skills Attention to detail
Ability to manage a high volume of work and prioritise
Proactive and positive, works calmly under pressure Works closely
with others to achieve results Flexible and customer focused
Organised and efficient
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Lafayette , Administrator - Senior, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!