QC Inspector (Night Shift)
Company: National Oilwell Varco Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Inspecting threaded parts to meet specifications set forth by
the company and API Specification 7.
- Complete understanding of the Inspection Program as specified
in applicable SOPs.
- Meeting established company production goals.
- Responsible for enforcement and compliance with NOV HSE
- Finished product inspection.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection, as required.
- Complete inspection reports.
- Report problems to responsible management levels.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to learn to operate applicable measuring
and testing equipment, including calipers, micrometers, and
- Blueprint reading skills are required and average ability to
add, subtract, multiply and divide and convert fractions to
- Must be able to comprehend applicable threading-related
- The QC Inspector must be able to comprehend areas of the
Quality Manual that pertain to the NOV-Tuboscope Machining Services
For more than 80 years, Tuboscope has provided the industry with
oilfield tubular expertise and an integrated suite of value-added
solutions. We maximize the lifecycle of assets, help make drilling
safer and more efficient, increaseproduction and decrease downtime.
Our product lines include inspection services, mill inspection
systems, corrosion control, machining services, hardbanding,
artificial lift technologies, line pipe connection systems, MSI
pipe protection technologies, asset & inventory management, rig
inspection, and rope access.
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco Inc, Lafayette , QC Inspector (Night Shift), Other , Broussard, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!