Customer Service Representative
Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Advantage Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Customer
Service Representative for a manufacturing company in Lafayette,
LA.Job descriptionThis person is responsible for supporting the
existing sales force and customer base. They will assist in
maintaining the highest level of customer service provided by the
company. This position works directly with the regional sales
managers and Supply Chain team in order to manage customer requests
and develop new business.Job Responsibilities:This position is
directly responsible for overseeing customer orders from entry to
shipment as well as assisting account managers with pricing, order
updates, new lead follow up, and day to day operational
functions.Duties and Day-to-Day Responsibilities, but not limited
to the following:
- Enter and maintain purchase order requests submitted by our
- Coordinate and Communicate order confirmations to customers
including product, price, ship to, bill to, and delivery date.
- Work directly with assigned sales staff, purchasing team,
regulatory/documentation department, and formulators to complete
customer requests in a timely manner.
- Provide consistent status updates and maintain customer
satisfaction through meeting requested deadlines.
- Assist other account representatives with tasks and training
- Review open order report daily to confirm orders are on track
to meet delivery dates.
- Maintain customer service quality and review existing
procedures with Manager to foster continuous improvement where
- Prepares customized reports according to the needs of the
customer & assigned account manager to promote customer
satisfaction and meet customer expectations.
- Communicate with various internal departments including
Production, Purchasing and Quality to ensure customer delivery
dates are being met.
- Creates product price sheets based on the product, price, and
quantity to be submitted to the sales team member.
- Follow up on new leads and developmental accounts.
- Demonstrates a positive & professional attitude when
communicating with customers and peers.Minimum Training, Education
and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related customer service/inside
- Provide leadership and be able to operate under pressure to
meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook skills.
- Necessary characteristics include: being a self-starter,
goal-oriented, attention to detail, team-oriented, ability to have
positive interactions with other professionals without being
critical and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, technical writing, decision-making and
people skills.Behavior Competencies:To perform the job
successfully, the individual must demonstrate the following
- Set Vision and Strategy -- Articulates a vision of the future.
Consider the organization's mission, strategy, strengths and
weaknesses when making decisions. Translates the business vision
and strategy into actionable work plans and goals. Aligns
individual strategy to organizational strategy. Communicates a
consistent message of the vision of employees.
- Build the Organization and Inspire People -- Creates an
entrepreneurial environment. Encourages calculated risk-taking.
Maintains high energy and a positive attitude in challenging
situations. Motivates employees and builds a team spirit. Serves as
a role model for others. Supports an ethical work environment.
Builds effective teams whose members have complementary strengths.
- Knows the Business -- Envisions the future by using global
marketplace, technology, and business knowledge. Collects and
analyzes issues/trends that affect the business. Identifies and
acts upon cross-organization or cross-business opportunities.
Possesses and leverages broad industry knowledge.
- Drive for Results -- Encourages employees who are innovative.
Holds others accountable for delivering on their goals. Recognizes,
rewards, and promotes people based on their performance, results,
and development. Coaches others to guide their development.
- Make Difficult Decisions -- Balances and/or reallocates limited
resources as conditions change. Makes the difficult decisions,
whether related to poor performance of people, projects, or
businesses. Quickly acknowledges crisis situations and takes timely
corrective action. Makes midcourse corrections as business
- Encourage an Open Environment and Knowledge Sharing -- Provides
honest, accurate feedback to subordinates and peers, whether
positive or negative. Openly shares relevant information.
Encourages the expression of different points of view. Promotes an
environment of knowledge sharing.Work Environment:
- Office, laboratory, and manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage a fast paced operation that can run 24/7 and
that includes a dedicated group of Quality minded professionals
- Overtime and weekend work may be required.PAY IS DEPENDING ON
EXPERIENCEApply today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway for
Job Fest 2022. This year's Job Fest features weekly drawings for
$1k, three $25k giveaways, and more. In total, we''re giving away
$100k! Between September 12 and December 4, employees receive an
automatic contest entry for every week you work 36+ hours on
assignment with us. The more weeks you work, the better chance you
have to win. To learn more and read the contest rules, visit .
Apply now for a chance to win!
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Lafayette , Customer Service Representative, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!