Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Home Instead is looking for Caring and Compassionate CareGivers
to join our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of
aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a
variety of non-medical services which allows clients to remain in
the comfort of their home and meet the challenges of aging with
dignity, care and compassion.
To succeed in this position, CareGivers should possess these
qualities: Patience, Empathy, and Kindness and have Strong People
Skills. You should also be very Observant and Committed to making
the clients and their family feel safe and comfortable.
$500.00 Sign-on Bonus "Inquire Within"
Current Open Shift:
- Location: Eunice area
- Client: Male
- Days: Monday thru Friday
- Time: 8:00 am to 12:30pm
- Services: Specialized Care(Bed-Bound)
- Hourly Rate: $9.75CareGiver Responsibilities:
- Assisting with Personal Care: bed-bath, grooming, changing
briefs, shampooing hair, eating
- Assisting with Catheter Care(emptying bag Only)
- Assistance with laundering bed linens during each shift
- Assisting with light housekeeping tasks
- Providing mobility assistance(Client has Hoya lift)
- Monitoring, Recording and Reporting changes in health status,
behavior status and other needs
- Minimum 18 yrs. old
- Minimum 1+ years experience
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess valid vehicle insurance
- Complete a criminal background check
- Complete a motor vehicle record check
- Complete a drug screen
- Possess a Professional and Friendly Attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients and family in an effective
and respectful mannerEach Home Instead franchise is independently
owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Lafayette , CAREGivers, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!