Company: SPD, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Creating routes for next day trips daily
* Takes calls and communicates issues with drivers.
* Monitors driver locations and performances.
* Responsible for influencing positive employee morale and quality
* Participates in analysis and review of operating performance.
* Assigns same day trips to drivers for client return home.
* Reassign trips to drivers if conditions change.
* Occasionally operating vehicles to drive them to vendors for
repair or service.
*Talent Requirements: *
* One-year previous Dispatcher experience.
* One-year previous Routing/ Scheduling Routes
* Two-year of Customer Service experience.
* Must have knowledge of Service Area in the state of
* Must have a current and valid Louisiana Driver's license.
* Must be at least 20 years of age.
* Experience with dispatch software.
* Ability to use computer software applications including, but not
limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, databases and
* Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and to
maintain a calm and consistent demeanor at all times.
* Demonstrate a high customer service commitment.
* Able to demonstrate professional phone manner.
*Position Available: *
* Overnight Shift working 12 hour shifts
* Creating Schedules and Routing next day run to drivers
* Full Time
* Better Experience = Better Pay
* Growth Opportunities
Work in office experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* 12 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Typing: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Required)
* Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SPD, LLC, Lafayette , NEMT DISPATCHER, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!