Service Supervisor I - III Cementing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, coordinates and oversees cementing
service line work at the well site, providing quality service to
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including
instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute
resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment
for the next job.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at
the well site as needed.
- Leads the site crew comprised of Halliburton and/or
- Evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains
operators to improve their job performance.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly
impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures
and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and
Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement
- High school diploma or similar education and one year of
experience as Service Operator II-Cementing is required.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to
communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Candidate must meet the minimum developmental standards for
this job classification.
- Has necessary working skills within the service line and a
general understanding of other service functions.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Service Supervisor II or Service Supervisor III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 164121
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Lafayette , Service Supervisor I - III Cementing, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!