Unarmed Security Officer
Company: HR NOLA
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Security Officer will protect people and property from possible
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious
activities to local authorities
- Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to
ensure the property is secure.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the
- Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome
parties off the premises.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Security guard training certification preferred.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and monitoring surveillance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Full and Part time positions available.
Various shifts available
Reports to: Site Supervisor
HR Nola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees and the businesses we support.
Keywords: HR NOLA, Lafayette , Unarmed Security Officer, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!