Company: Audubon Companies
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Audubon is currently seeking a Crane Operator to join our team. The
Crane Operator will safely operate mobile cranes to transfer heavy
objects from one location to another. Operator should have
experience with large crawler cranes in excess of 700 tons.
- Operates specialized machinery such as telescope booms, lattice
booms, and hydraulic cranes.
- Calculates load capacity, determining weight of items to be
moved in relation to the maximum capacity of crane based on
- Inspects clearances, overhead lines, and other possible
obstructions to ensure there are no accidents or damage to
employees, buildings, loads, or equipment.
- Inspects and assesses ground conditions to ensure that the
crane can be set up safely.
- Inspects cranes for defects and wear prior to operation;
performs necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Complies with all applicable federal, state, and company safety
laws, guidelines, and best practices.
- Maintains logs and records of operation activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of apprenticeship for mobile crane operators
- Certification by the North American Crane Bureau Group or the
National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- Valid state license to operate heavy equipment required.
- Required - Valid NCCCO-NCCER-LBC/Lattice Boom Crawler.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to understand
instructions, applicable safety regulations, and to maintain
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Working at Audubon
Client-focused. People-powered. Safety-driven.
The Audubon Family of Companies provides professional consulting
solutions to the energy industry. For over 25 years, our proven
reputation for operational excellence and dedication to client
satisfaction has helped us become a leading service provider to
some of the biggest names in oil and gas. Our team of over 1,000 of
the country's top professionals can deliver a full range of
consulting services, from EPCM to field solutions and operational
At Audubon we are always growing, though we never lose sight of our
commitment to excellence. Our focus on flexibility and our demand
for unsurpassed quality control over continue to guide our growth
as they have since our inception. We realize that service goes
beyond plugging in a professional skill set. Service means
flexibility. Service means understanding and solving project
challenges in dynamic environments. Service means communication. We
pride ourselves on providing the service of the quality which
allows us to implement efficient solutions that deliver immediate
value and long-term returns.
Our dedication to people requires an equal dedication to safety.
Our rigorous safety program helps us maintain a safe and
incident-free work environment from the desktop to the pipeline
trench. Our people drive the quality and efficiency that have
established Audubon as a leader in the oil and gas industry - their
growth and safety are at the core of our business.
Keywords: Audubon Companies, Lafayette , Crane Operator, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!