Company: Sonic Drive-In
Location: Ville Platte
Posted on: January 22, 2023
SONIC is all about having fun while you work and gaining a sense
of accomplishment along the way. Not only do you work with
fantastic people, you'll get great pay, flexible hours and a cool
uniform.As a Sonic Multi-Unit Leader, you will be managing the
operations of all General Managers and employees within multiple
SONIC drive-ins. You will also be responsible for training and
supporting the drive-ins' employees to ensure we provide quality
food in a clean, safe and efficient manner so that our guests will
have an enjoyable experience at Sonic! The job duties include:
- Manages, trains, and coaches Working Partners/General Managers
and conducts management orientation.
- Directs and assigns employees as needed to ensure all aspects
of service meet operational standards
- Oversee multiple drive-in employees and management in
performing all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen,
Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor,
Food Prep, Carhop, Skating Carhop and if applicable Drive-Thru) as
needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure the
preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance,
presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational
- Adheres to and monitors management compliance of the drive-in
employee handbook, policies and practices.
- Takes appropriate action to address employee issues and policy
violations and immediately reports all employee issues, complaints
and policy violations to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Reviews employee and drive-in management work schedules in a
timely manner to ensure continuous ability to properly serve guests
in accordance with Sonic Drive-In policy and applicable law.
- Monitors multiple drive-in cost control procedures for food,
labor, paper and inventory. Takes immediate corrective action when
- Monitors performance of vendors. Takes immediate corrective
action when necessary.
- Audits drive-in employment-related records and payroll
- Reinforces the importance of placing guest needs first to
drive-in management on a consistent basis.
- Responds to escalated guest requests and complaints in a
respectful manner. Takes immediate corrective action when
- Recruits, interviews and hire management team members to
achieve proper staffing levels.
- Approves compensation levels of drive-in employees and managers
within company guidelines.
- Prepares all necessary operational reports for multiple
drive-ins. Develops appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable
financial and/or sales trends.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan for region.Additional
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced studies in
business, restaurant management or related fields are
- Minimum of three (3) years of restaurant management experience
(QSR preferred), experience running shifts without supervision
- Multi-unit supervision experience is preferred.
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular
hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local
health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective
verbal and written communication skills
- Basic accounting and computer skills
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given
directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution
- Abide by the company's appearance, uniform and hygiene
standardsSure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of
the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy,
right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin'. .. you
get the picture! It's downright sensational!!All that's missing is
you so Apply Today!Sonic and its independent franchise owners are
Equal Opportunity Employers.
Keywords: Sonic Drive-In, Lafayette , Multi-Unit Leader, Other , Ville Platte, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!