Operator Asst., Trainee
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an entry-level position subject to a 90-day training period
where Halliburton will provide industry leading training in our
- Under supervision, you will learn basic safety, repair and
operations procedures on equipment and tools for this job.
- You will Learn and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental
(HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and
service quality protocols and guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of pre and post job equipment
inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Assists in rigging-up and rigging-down of operation equipment
which can include high-pressure iron and hose connections.
- Assist in completing preventative maintenance procedures and
maintaining support equipment.
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for a
- Practices safe driving procedures when traveling to and from
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning
development system and processes.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license with tanker
endorsement or a class B license depending on product service
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI
convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days,
and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and
exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 173773
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Lafayette , Operator Asst., Trainee, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!