Posted on: September 20, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your main job function is to help fill out and process
credentialing, contract, revalidation and other payer documents for
in-networking, renegotiations, and routine upkeep.
- You will assist with processing LOIs, applications, contracts,
and credentialing for our company with new payers/health plans.
- You must be detail orientated, efficient, and produce error
free, timely work.
- Track credentialing and recredentialing deadlines.
- Monitor and track submissions and status changes with payers
and update internal records.
- Communicate updates to existing payers.
- You will report to the Director of Compliance and ensure all
documents for signature, including all credentials, amendments, and
all material correspondence are escalated to the
appropriate person within 1 business day of receipt.
- File all returned amendments and contracts from the
- Support executive leadership and colleagues with special
projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of Healthcare Credentialing Experience.
- College Degree in a related field preferred, but not required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven work experience as a Credentialing Coordinator or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
- Ability to focus for extended periods.
You will be expected to work during normal business hours, which
are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please note this
job description is not designed to cover and/or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and
responsibilities may change at any time with or without
Keywords: VieMed, Lafayette , Credentialing Specialist, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!