Physician-Primary Care Sports Medicine-Lafayette, LA
Company: Ochsner Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center is seeking a Board
Certified/Board Eligible Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician.
Ochsner Health is an integrated healthcare system with more than
36,000 employees and over 4,600 employed and affiliated physicians
in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties. It operates 47
hospitals and more than 370 health and urgent care centers across
Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and the Gulf South.
- Join an established Orthopedic Group
- wRVU Productivity Bonus included
- J1 and H1B candidates will be considered
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial,
social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty
collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative
resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given
the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health
system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is
demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual
uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key
areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First,
Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Ochsner Health, Lafayette , Physician-Primary Care Sports Medicine-Lafayette, LA, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!