Company: The Lemoine Company, LLC
Posted on: November 14, 2023
LEMOINE, a Great Place to Work --Certified company, is currently
seeking an experienced Project Superintendent in the Lafayette, LA
area. The Project Superintendent will manage and control assigned
project(s), including overseeing field operations, site safety,
productivity, schedule, quality work, and trade contractor and
supplier coordination and work closely with all members of the
project team, all in an effort to minimize risk and to keep the
focus on LEMOINE's Foundations for Successful Execution. The
Project Superintendent will be responsible for the construction of
a project with annual revenues of up to $15 Million (or projects of
- Ensures Safe Work Practices are reviewed in all
Pre-Installation Meetings with a specific focus onsite-specific
- Leads weekly on-site, job-wide safety meetings by aligning team
members to ensure areas of highrisk is continuously
- Implements QA/QC procedures for non-conforming work; ensures
follow-through of documentation,communication, and correction of
any non-conforming work including follow-up inspections.
- Oversees the construction of one or more projects with annual
revenues between $15 million and$40 million.
- Regularly monitors monthly Project Cost Summary Reports for
conformance with final budgetestimates with a primary focus on
projections and investigating causes of major variances
betweenestimated, committed, and actual job costs and recommends
solutions or recovery plans.
- Develops the preliminary schedule, milestones, and critical
material deliveries based upon thePhased Sequencing Plan.
- Provides guidance and leadership to Assistant Superintendents,
LEAP, Craft personnel/Field Staffassigned to the project.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Construction
Management, Engineering, or related curriculum or equivalent work
- 5+ years of professional experience in field supervisory role
for commercial general contractor or subcontractor.
- Strong working knowledge of project planning and scheduling for
construction trades (all disciplines).
- Detailed knowledge of commercial construction
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling software
- Proven skills in the areas of math as well as excellent
teamwork, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal
- Strong reasoning and comprehension skills.
The physical and mental demands of this position must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance,
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to
occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lemoine Company, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applications are considered without regard to race, color, sex,
age, religion, national origin, or disability. Only job-related
factors will be considered in deciding applicants' qualifications
Keywords: The Lemoine Company, LLC, Lafayette , Commercial Superintendent, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!