CDS Tech II - GOM (TSTIII)
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and
knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with
dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes,
look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled,
knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to
deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest
land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore
drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international
markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services,
performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig
fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling
automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues
to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a
division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in
Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West
Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and
International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is
rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Tubular Services
Technician III (CDS Tech II).
To properly place and operate conventional casing tools and
equipment, validate requirements for jobs, and make-up casing to
• Maintain equipment and provide field support.
• Work in conjunction with the Pusher, Stabber, and Floorhand to
validate requirements, verify jobs and equipment, and to make-up
the casing to the required torque.
• Identify and document defects on the tong and HPU and
troubleshoot equipment defects that may be a problem in the
• Communicate test results to group and use expertise to assist
both internal and external customers.
• Train other team members on procedure concepts and equipment.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or
local or global Delegation of Authority, when applicable
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards,
including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human
Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Job Description Minimums:
- One (1) year experience in the Casing Installation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required to have a current and valid driver's license
- Required to reside within a one (1) hour drive of this
- Required to have reliable transportation to get to work on time
- Required to be able to work in remote locations
- Required to work all shifts and days of the week
- Some Technical School or mechanically based experience
- 3-4 years of Floorhand experience preferred
- Common knowledge of sizes and weights of casing
Essential Skills / Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Safety and service oriented
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Requires the ability to stand and walk more than 90% of the
- Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time
- Requires the ability to talk to hear more than 2/3 of the
- Requires the ability to work prolonged hours in some
- Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds
Keywords: Nabors, Lafayette , CDS Tech II - GOM (TSTIII), Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!