**Torque Turn Tech II (TSTIII) - GOM**
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and
knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with
dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes,
look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled,
knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to
deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest
land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore
drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international
markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services,
performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig
fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling
automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues
to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a
division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in
Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West
Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and
International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is
rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Tubular Services
Technician II (Torque Turn Tech II).
The objective of the TT Tech II is to be able to run job without
supervision and verify the correct tools needed for the job.
• Work with the TT Tech Supervisor to validate requirements and
verify jobs, equipment and personal.
• Ability to identify and document defects on the system
integration, to troubleshoot equipment defects, and to challenge
specifications of features, especially if it may be a problem in
• Required to communicate test results to group, and to use
expertise to assist both internal and external customers.
• Able to run a job without supervision and is expected to train
other team members on procedure concepts and systems
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards,
including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human
Resources, Quality and HSES, etc.
• Have good communication skills to communicate the performance of
the task with internal and external team mates and able to
multitask in a busy work environment.
• Complete all quality documentation while preparing equipment.
• Utilize computer for safety training and goal setting.
• Will be expected to participate in DROPS audits.
• Attend all safety meetings.
• Comply with all Nabors policies and/or policies of customers.
• Maintain a basic knowledge and awareness of safe working habits
and rig safety rules and regulations.
• QHSE Excellence is our Highest Priority.
• Possess an extensive working knowledge of all types of Casing and
• Proper maintenance and storage of all task related equipment.
• Review lesson learned from AAR/decision log.
Job Description Minimums:
- Oil and Gas experience (1 year)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required to have a current and valid driver's license
- Required to reside within a one (1) hour drive of this
- Required to have reliable transportation to get to work on time
- Required to be able to work in remote locations
- Required to work all shifts and days of the week
- Some Technical School or mechanically based experience
- HUET Certified
- SafeGulf/PEC Certified
Essential Skills / Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Must have a solid understanding of facts, concepts, theories,
procedures, and relationships between the Torque Turn
- Must be able to rig-up and rig-down the TT system in the
- Previous oilfield experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Safety and service oriented
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time.
Requires the ability to stand and walk more than 90% of the
- Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time
- Requires the ability to talk to hear more than 2/3 of the
- Requires the ability to work prolonged hours in some
- Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds
Keywords: Nabors, Lafayette , **Torque Turn Tech II (TSTIII) - GOM**, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!