Human Resources Business Partner - Lafayette
Company: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Posted on: November 8, 2019
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible
for aligning business objectives with employees and management in
designated business units. The HRBP serves as a partner to the
Division President and a consultant to management on human
resources-related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an
employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and
anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with
our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to
develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships
across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management
and employees that reflect the business objectives of the
organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business
literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange
plans, its culture and its competition.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective divisions.
- Consults with operational leadership, providing HR guidance
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists in onboarding acquisition employees in the assigned
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures,
workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual
executive coaching needs.
- This job does not require this type of information.
- Partners with transactional centers within HR to ensure
assigned divisions are receiving appropriate
- Partners with benefits and LOA to ensure appropriate
communication and deliver
- Human Resources certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years' experience resolving complex employee
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines,
including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis,
employee and union relations, diversity, performance management,
and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power
- Must possess organizational skills, computer skills,
administrative skills, and telephone/communication skills.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: LHC Group Inc Home Office, Lafayette , Human Resources Business Partner - Lafayette, Other , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!