Shipping Worker - Stocker
Company: Borden Dairy
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Shipping Worker - Stocker performs any combination of
receiving, storing, and distributing tasks to assist in the
manufacture and/or distribution of product.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Must maintain a valid forklift certification issued by the
* Must be able to routinely lift up to 60 lbs.
* Ability to constantly pull up to 270 lbs. with a pull rod while
* Position requires frequent lifting, reaching, climbing, pulling,
stooping and kneeling.
* To walk/stand on your feet constantly during your shift.
* Ability to work extended periods in a cold, damp environment.
* Maintain constant mental focus and constantly be aware of
* Manual or vehicular transfer of finished product.
* Loads/unloads, stacks, and moves items (ingredients/product) as
* May sort, bundle, and fill containers or place in assembled
* May mark or put identifying labels on product loads.
* May record movement of stock in/out of wok areas.
* Monitors materials, products, and equipment at each stop of
process and reports irregularities to supervisor.
* Must follow all safety policies and procedures at all times.
* Must follow companies GMP's, SOP's, and SSOP's at all times.
* Must wear appropriate PPE at all times.
* Must correctly complete all paperwork.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by
Keywords: Borden Dairy, Lafayette , Shipping Worker - Stocker, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!