Land Plant Operator
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Title: Plant Operator
Rotational Schedule: 7/7 (84hr work week)
Crew Change Location: Coden, Alabama- MUST LIVE LOCAL
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support
* Safety Awareness
* Work Ethic
* Technical Skill
* Customer Focus
* Open Communication
* Implementing Vision and Values
* Operate separation, compression, dehydration, and gas measurement
* Glycol and Amine experience preferred
* Startup and operate compressors
* Operate Cryogenic equipment
* Make rounds and inspect equipment regularly, make adjustment to
maintain proper operations
* Maintain regulatory compliance and ensure records are kept
* Strong Mechanical Aptitude
* Experience with Forklift or other heavy machinery is a plus
* Communicate daily status to customer representatives
* 2+ years of experience as a Midstream Operator or Plant
* Pre-requisite for this position is a current TWIC card
* Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K
company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application
or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Danos, Lafayette , Land Plant Operator, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!