Company: The Lemoine Company
Posted on: September 20, 2022
LEMOINE is seeking an experienced Estimator for commercial
building construction. Candidate must be capable of quantity
survey, pricing, and final estimate preparation for projects in
excess of $5 million. The Estimator assists and supports the
Estimating staff on one or more potential projects with the
technical day-to-day estimating responsibilities, all in an effort
to minimize risk and to keep the focus on LEMOINE'S Foundations for
Successful Execution. The Estimator may act as a Lead on an
estimate of a small project(s).Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares Contract Document list (drawings, specs, etc.).
- Reviews all plans and specifications including Schematic
Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents as well as
the permit set of drawings and Owner requirements with the Lead
- Assists in the processing and distribution of all
RFI's/clarifications for estimating and job addendums.
- Assists Lead Estimator in generating scopes of work for all
- Performs Subcontract quantity take-off on assigned Trade
- Assists in the preparations of commercial estimates per bid
- Assists in the preparation of bid proposal, including the cost
breakdown, clarifications, scope, and exclusions.Maintains positive
Trade Partner relationships.Assists in the Subcontractor
Prequalification Process.Provide data for the bid management
software system to the data administrator.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Construction
Management, Engineering, or related curriculum or equivalent work
- 3+ years related commercial construction project work
- Strong working knowledge of project planning, scheduling, and
estimating for construction trades (all disciplines).
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft
Office Suite, project management, estimating, and scheduling
- Proven skills in the areas of math, budgeting, and commitments,
as well as excellent teamwork, communication (written and oral),
and interpersonal skills.Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Lemoine
Company, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications
are considered without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, or disability. Only
job-related factors will be considered in deciding applicants'
qualifications for positions.
Keywords: The Lemoine Company, Lafayette , Estimator, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!