Associate Processing Technician
Company: Tides Medical Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Why Tides Medical? Joining Tides Medical means being a part of a
health care team who is passionate about serving others, values
integrity and quality, and excellent customer relationships Purpose
of Position Under the direction of the Processing Supervisor, the
Associate Processing Technician will perform hands-on execution of
all activities in the manufacturing area including the processing
and packaging of human tissue products for transplantation
Essential Functions of the Areas of Responsibility Perform the
following in accordance with AATB, FDA, and Tides Medical stated
policies and procedures while upholding Tides Medical's mission and
- Maintain confidentiality of all records and information, which
pertains to donors, families, employees, the organization and
- Aseptically process tissue while maintaining cleanliness of the
- Train on gowning, gloving, and surgical scrub
- Cleans and sanitize work area, all equipment and all
- Document all processing activities completely and accurately on
- Accurately measure, label and package tissue
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Standard Operating
- Maintain appropriate inventories of supplies within the
- Identify key areas of interest in processing
- Ability to Interact professionally at multiple levels
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
General Responsibilities (administrative assistant exemption) Work
with all Tides team members to keep the office running smoothly.
This includes pitching in and helping with answering the phone,
taking messages, cleaning of common areas, providing assistance to
customers, re-stocking printer ink and paper, re-stocking packing
supplies, making coffee, etc.
- Work well with others and not create undue office stress or
- Be a practical problem solver and work independently.
- Be truthful in all aspects of conduct and communications.
- Be respectful of other employees and not engage in speech or
conduct that is discriminatory. Key Qualifications, Requirements,
- Demonstrated history of working cooperatively in a team
- A High School degree with preferred experience in one of the
- Experience in a hospital/veterinary operating room
- Experience in a regulated environment (regulated manufacturing,
hospitals, government agencies, quality control)
- Experience with the handling and manipulation of soft tissues,
dissection and/or taxidermy.
- A valid drivers' license with an insurable [clean] driving
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; excellent
attention to detail and experience coordinating multiple
- Stable work experience.
- Accurate writing skills, familiar with good documentation
practices for legal records.
- Needs to be able to follow directions and follow up with
questions to ensure understanding.
- Following procedure and not deviating from the routine
- Detail oriented, completes the job in its entirety and
accurately documents the process on a routine basis. Physical,
Mental, Environmental Demands Physical demands:
- Must be able to stand for the full duration of a shift
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Must be able to write clearly and legibly Mental demands:
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Must be able to complete tasks independently
- Must be able to work in an isolated cleanroom for 4 hours at a
time Covid-19 vaccination required, reasonable accommodations as
per the ADA are considered. PM21 PI191883654
Keywords: Tides Medical Group, Lafayette , Associate Processing Technician, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!