Tool Maintenance Technician I
Location: New Iberia
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Description
- Under strict supervision, performs maintenance functions such
as repairs on down-hole tools, surface equipment and other
production equipment in the application for down-hole tools.
- Assembles and disassemble down-hole tools, surface equipment,
and other production equipment.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to
communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE)
regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in
the quality improvement process.
- High School Diploma or equivelant is required.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- This is the entry level position into the tool tech family.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 164557
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Lafayette , Tool Maintenance Technician I, Professions , New Iberia, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!