Posted on: January 24, 2023
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Electrical Foreman to join our
team in Ville Platte, LA.
Manages day-to-day activities of work site, ensures on-time
completion of projects, and supervises construction team.
Authorization to lawfully in the U.S. without sponsorship from Wood
- Ensure crews are on site, prepared and equipped to perform
- Conducts and leads toolbox and safety meetings
- Ensure crews are following all client, company and OSHA safety
- Organize and plan work weekly and daily to ensure crews are
productive and safe
- Must be proficient with hand/power tools in an industrial oil
- Skilled in electrical installation specifications and
procedures in an industrial oil field setting
- Knowledge of electrical circuits including the operation and
function of typical electrical devices such as solenoids, relays,
motors, transformers, switches, motor control, ETC
- Knowledge/understanding in Control of Work (Permits) and Lock
out tag out (LOTO).
- Responsible for writing permits per clients Control of work
system and being a Preforming Authority (PA)
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and
- Use effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be capable of listening and communicating with other -
supervision and employees.
- Be motivated while working safely and productively.
- Understand and respond accordingly to all safety alerts,
warnings, hazards, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, or Equivalent
- Valid and current Driver License with clean driving record
- Ten (10) years' experience as industrial Electrician in
- License, or must have reciprocity in Alaska (must submit with
- Five (5) years' supervisory experience in oil and gas
Training & Certificates:
- Computer skills commensurate with program and job
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to
unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials
markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions
in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Lafayette , Electrical Foreman, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!