CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCI Crossville TN
Company: Averitt Express
Posted on: October 7, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through October 31, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience! Has making a career move been on your mind? Maybe it's time to consider joining a transportation leader with a 40-year history of excellence. We have an opportunity for you to join our team as a CDL-A Dedicated Driver to help serve our ceramics customer located in Crossville, Tennessee.As a CDL-A truck driver on this account you will:
- Pick up preloaded '53 trailer of tile product
- The average route consists of 7 to 8 stops
- You'llearn $15 per stop made along your weekly route (does not include origin or destination)
- Deliveries will be in various regions including east coast (Long Island is a standard delivery point).
- Home weekly- no set day but it's our goal to have drivers in by Saturday.
- Home 2 consecutive days prior to next dispatch.
- Delivery customer will be responsible for unloading. On rare occasion driver may be required to assist. If so, driver will be informed prior to dispatch and provided a pallet jack.
- Either vendor direct backhauls for customer or a broker load will be assigned to return for next outbound dispatch.
- Average 2,400 miles per weekExperienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .44 cpm
- Average weekly pay is $1,161; average annual pay is $60,372 _____________________________Paid Training Programs:Trainee: If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid eight hundred dollars per week while training; training time is 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .44 cpm. _____________________________Check out these benefits of being an Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$81.70 per week for family coverage $32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971! Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership. Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Lafayette , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCI Crossville TN, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!