Cyber Security Analyst
Company: LHC Group Inc Home Office
Posted on: November 8, 2019
The Cyber Security Analyst is a hands-on role that requires a high
level of technical expertise. The person in this position is
responsible for a broad range of tasks, including the day-to-day
administration of information security tools and devices, as well
as first-level and second-level support for security information
and event management (SIEM), Network Monitoring, Intrusion
Protection Systems, firewall management, antivirus, audit support,
patch management, identity management, and other duties as
The individual in this position interacts closely with product
vendors and service providers, with personnel from various IT
departments - including the application development, operations and
network, and privacy teams - and with business departments.
In-depth knowledge of LHC's operating systems and security
applications, as well as a working knowledge of basic network
protocols and tools, is also required.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking
clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve
the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the
next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Information Security Experience 2+ years
- Baccalaureate degree in health information management or a
related information technology field.
- Knowledge and understanding of information risks, concepts,
principles and industry standards like NIST, HIPAA/HITECH, SOX,
- Expert level understanding of security findings and their
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security
policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Experience in project management and change management.
- Experience responding to information security incidents
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, associate protocols and
concepts. Familiarity with the principles of cryptography and
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability
scanning and penetration testing).
- Experience in application technology security testing (white
box, black box, and code review).
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and
vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment
- Experience deploying, using, monitoring data and network
security solutions like: penetration testing, data encryption,
patch management, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection, Content
Filtering, Data Loss Prevention, Authentication, SIEM,
Vulnerability management database management systems.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. GIAC, CISA, CISSP,
- The ability to interact with LHC team members, build strong
relationships at all levels and across all lines of business and
organizations, and understand business imperatives.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: LHC Group Inc Home Office, Lafayette , Cyber Security Analyst, Professions , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!