Sales Executive- Commercial Lines
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Joining AssuredPartners offers you the opportunity to excel at
one of the fastest growing independent companies in the industry.
You will experience collaboration with a team that places value in
our collective vision and culture of community, respect, and trust.
While being encouraged to promote innovative ideas, you will be
provided the support to make those ideas a reality. As our company
continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our
current and future employees to learn and mentor with top
leadership for continued professional and personal development.
Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits, a comprehensive
PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped career growth, and the best
people in the industry. You can learn more about our career paths
and support for DEI initiatives here:
-https://www.assuredpartners.com/Careers. Job Summary The Sales
Executive is a new Producer or a Producer that does not have a book
of business. In this role, the Sales Executive actively -solicits
and sells insurance products and services to existing and new
clients; may maintain an existing book of business; expands book of
business; and enhances the public image of the Agency. - The Ideal
- A true go-getter, you are able to take initiative and are a
highly motivated person to succeed.
- As a sales professional for AssuredPartners, you feel
comfortable and confident in your interpersonal skills and set high
ethical standards for yourself.
- You can "read the room" and have a high level of business
acumen. If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
apply! Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of
your local office.
- Prospect: involves using our Sales Tools to identify and cold
contact potential clients
- Use Sales Tools to identify cross sell opportunities
- Follow up on leads
- Enter all contacts into our CRM
- Generate a minimum new business of $50k in annualized agency
commission average over two years
- Participate in activities that maintain and expand current book
- Stay current on license and education requirements
- Be involved in current market and maintain Carrier
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 50% in this role. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university
and 1+ year related experience and/or training.
- Must hold appropriate and valid insurance licenses and driver's
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with good
communications skills and strong sales skills.
- Must be competitive, persistent and self-reliant, with high
energy and sales drive.
- Must have thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and
coverages, including rating procedures.
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Lafayette , Sales Executive- Commercial Lines, Sales , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!