Licensed Medicare Insurance Sales - Remote
Company: ASSURANCE Independent Agents
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Medicare agents - sell Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement
and PDP from home this AEP! Assurance is looking for licensed and
experienced insurance sales agents to help Medicare beneficiaries
find the plan that is right for them.
**NEW! Earn a $250 bonus when you complete your training by
9/15/2022. Other bonuses and AHIP reimbursement opportunity
As an Independent Medicare Agent, you will have the opportunity to
help Medicare beneficiaries while building your career, all at your
own pace. Our high-powered marketing engine generates in-market
shoppers for you at no cost, so you can focus on your sales and
provide the best experience.
Through Assurance, you will have access to trusted carriers like
UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, Humana, Anthem, WellCare, and more. Help
people find not just any plan, but the right plan.
As a Licensed Medicare Sales Agent, you will:
- Help Medicare eligible individuals select the right Medicare
- Enjoy the stability of being part of the Prudential
- Have the tools and training you need to reach your sales
- Uphold CMS and carrier requirements
Our Independent Medicare Agents enjoy benefits such as:
- High commissions plus potential bonuses
- Warm leads provided at no cost
- Work freedom - work from anywhere and around your
- Free platform training & scripting
- Expert technology, administrative, and sales support
- Individual and group coaching sessions
Requirements for Independent Insurance Agents
- An active Health insurance license (NPN required)
- Current AHIP certification
- 3 or more state licenses prior to starting with
- A history of compliant insurance sales
- A computer, headset with a microphone, and a reliable internet
- Active E&O Insurance
- You have total freedom of where and when to work. We recommend
committing at least 20 hours per week to succeed.
Ready to start? Fill out our form, answer some questions, and
attend our free webinar to learn more about becoming an independent
agent with Assurance!
Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include
the salary range on
A reasonable earning expectation for this independent agent
position is between $30k-$100k annually depending on hours worked
as well as commission and earnings plans.
Agents should anticipate committing to between 10 and 50 hours of
work per week to meet the reasonable window of compensation as an
Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is
subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if
any, depends on various factors including, without limitation,
individual and/or organizational performance.
Keywords: ASSURANCE Independent Agents, Lafayette , Licensed Medicare Insurance Sales - Remote, Sales , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!