Sales Associate - Store 011
Company: Conn's, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Seeking energetic and enthusiastic Sales Associates to sell home
goods, furniture, appliances and electronics within a big box
retail setting. Industries include, but are not limited to sales,
hospitality, food service (Wait Staff/ Bartending), car sales,
insurance sales and other relatable industries.
* At least one year of prior work experience in selling goods or
services; industries include, but are not limited to sales,
hospitality, food service, or relatable industry.
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalency
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient computer skills to operate Conn's internal systems.
Experience with AS400 is a plus
* Thorough follow up and negotiation skills
* Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule to include nights,
weekends and holidays
* Ability to overcome objections and influence customer
* Provide face to face assistance to customers through the buying
process to include merchandise selection, payment and finance
options and pick up and delivering
* Make telephone calls to existing and potential customers
* Ability to assist with merchandising and store product set-up
* Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of Conn's stores and
* Conn's Sales Professionals can earn more than the industry
average, depending upon performance!
* Sales Professionals earn an hourly rate plus commissions for
their first month on the sales floor. After completing their first
two months on the sales floor, then Sales Associates earn
commission OR hourly, whichever is greater. There is NO DRAW!
* Sales Professionals can earn commission on product, repair
service agreements, credit insurance, TV and computer
installations. (Varies by market)
Are you looking for a company that rewards its employees for
putting the customer first? Then look no further than Conn's
HomePlus. Here at Conn's we've been creating jobs for more than 120
years and today we're one of the fastest growing retailers in the
country. As a Sales Associate we value your importance and
contribution and that's why we provide extensive training and a
rewarding compensation package. Start your career with Conn's
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase plan
* Advancement Opportunities
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Tuition Assistance
* Employee discounts
* On-going training
* Benefits provided for eligible full-time employees
Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike
many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit
options for its customers in addition to third-party financing
programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is
to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting
products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus (NASDAQ: CONN) is a specialty retailer of home
goods, including furniture, appliances and consumer electronics,
with a mission to elevate home life to home love. With more than
150 stores across 15 states and online at Conns.com, our over 4,500
employees strive to help all customers create a home they love
through access to high-quality products, next-day delivery and
personalized financing, including flexible, in-house credit
options. Additional information can be found by visiting our
investor relations website and social channels (@connshomeplus on
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn).
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Conn's, Inc., Lafayette , Sales Associate - Store 011, Sales , Lafayette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!